- "Finish what you start; others are waiting to see if you will quit"
- "Sometimes it takes a moment for others to recognize your talent; don't give up!"
- "Don't let your system block your sympathy"
- "Did you fail? Okay, get up and try it again"
- "Your idea can light up the world"
- "Opportunities are created when you are prepared".
- "Do it right the first time".
- "Rework = Waste!"
- "People need to know you care before they commit to your vision".
"Have you given your organizaiton an ROI lately?"
- "When you impede the success of others, think about the law of reciprocity".
- "Note to self: You can do this!"
- "Be the one who positively impacts the world".
About Freya Sullivan Huffman
Freya Sullivan Huffman is a native of Waynesboro, Georgia, the Bird Dog Capital of the World! She attended school in Burke County, Georgia. She was active in sports and earned a basketball scholarship to Claflin University in Orangeburg, South Carolina and is the former Miss Claflin University. She attended Clemson University as a graduate student and earned a Master of Business and Information Technology from Keller Graduate of Management. Freya completed the PhD coursework at Capella University focusing in Education with a concentration Training and Performance Improvement.
She is the Dean Emeritus of the Deliverance School of Ministry and is a professor at University of Phoenix, Strayer University, Argosy University, and Miller-Motte Technical College focusing in Mathematics, Business, Information Technology and Human Resources and holds a certification in Human Resources.
Freya is a Minister at Waynesboro Deliverance Church in Waynesboro, Georgia and serves on the Prison and Witnessing Team Ministries.
Freya is the wife of Pastor Rodney P. Huffman. Together, they have seven children (Ryan, Ebony, Akoli, Jeremiah, Jordan, Hannah and Kendall). They reside in Warner Robins., Georgia